The Centers for Disease Control recommend wearing face coverings in public settings. While a cloth mask alone provides a certain level of protection, disposable PM2.5 filters will filter out particles as small as 2.5 microns. Invest in the health and safety of yourself and others by using a PM2.5 filter. Each 5-layer filter is a combination of non-woven and meltblown cloth sandwiching an activated carbon layer. The filter slips easily into the inside pocket of all reusable fabric face masks with special pocket . The disposable PM2.5 filters should be replaced after 5 to 7 days of use. Filters are sold as a pack of 10 which arrive in a hygienically sealed poly bag.
- 10 disposable PM2.5 filters in each sealed poly bag
- PM2.5 filters should be replaced after 5-7 days of wear
- PM2.5 filters fit all Artful reusable fabric masks as well as other masks
- Disposable filters are not washable
- Each activated carbon filter has 5 layers of protection
- Filters are 5-layer PM2.5 which means they will filter out particles as small as 2.5 microns